Wednesday 18 April 2012

The great swap

Well not much has happened since I last posted.

I had my brother staying with me so didn't get much done (other than building the wing stand).

Also Pete stalled a bit on getting back to me about the wing swap and in the end told me he no longer has the room for storage.

So I ended up having to find a new place for the wings. Luckily my friend has space is his garage so the wings are there now.

The fuselage is in the garage okay but everything is a bit of mess at the moment - so I need to tidy up before starting any jobs.

First job after tidying up will most likely be to build a dolly for the front of the fuselage. I plan to put the rear on one of the paint stands and see how that goes. I may have to build a dolly for the rear fuselage - but for the moment we'll see how we get on without one.

Hope to build the front dolly this weekend.

Fuselage finally in the garage

What a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment