Sunday 29 April 2012

Fuselage dolly

Finally finished the fuselage dolly.

It took me a bit longer than planned as I wasn't feeling the best after suffering from another cold.

All done now and fits good.

I don't think the paint stand will work for the rear of the fuselage - it's too high - so I may have to build something for that. It will be pretty straight forward - just a mini saw horse type thing with maybe carpet or foam on top.

Hope to get this sorted soon and actually make some progress with the kit! It's been a while.

I'm thinking that one of the first jobs will be modifying the safety cell - so I have to determine by how much. While I'm thinking about it this will mean a lot of sitting in the cockpit and making plane noises...

Dolly partly made

All done - fits good

No comments:

Post a Comment