Thursday 3 April 2014

Week 139 - Bits and bobs

Hours to date: 1234.0

No pics this post as I've only been doing small fix up jobs of late.

Fixing the hex that I damaged getting out of one of the elevators

I'm also tidying up the 'knees' of the undercarriage - where they were reinforced with Carbon roving - I didn't make a very neat job of these so will post some pics when they are all done and describe what I did.

After that will be the fuel system.

I've ordered a load of fittings and hose, £600 worth! £300 of that is just for the quick release fittings - 4 are needed - 1 feed line and 1 return line per tank.

Hopefully these parts will be delivered soon and I can get going.

Also Pete has finally started on my canopy parts - yay!

He says they should be ready in 2 weeks time.

I'm kind of dreading the canopy as most people struggle working with perspex.

Oh - and I LOVE working in my new workshop - it is great having all that extra space.

No comments:

Post a Comment