Tuesday 21 January 2014

New digs

Hello and Happy New Year to all.

Sorry for the big gap in posts but many things are afoot!

I am in the process of letting a new house - outside of London.

The garage is massive compared to my current setup. See pic below (my existing garage space is shown in grey).

As you can see I will now be able to complete the firewall forward work. Also there is a big space outside, so on a nice day I can even wheel out into the sunshine and fit the wings. So I'll be able to complete those jobs that have evaded me to date due to space restrictions.

I hope to be all moved in within a month or two, so there will most likely be another big gap between posts while this happens and I set up my new workshop.

Then it should be full steam ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment