Thursday 19 December 2013

Load sheet and laziness

It's been a very lazy few weeks for me on the kit.

I've not been in the garage for 3 weekends now. A combination of being very busy at work and also feeling like I needed a break.

But I have been organizing the electrics - buying parts etc.

One of the things I've been meaning to do for a while but didnt get around to was putting together a Load sheet - for the electrics.

A guideline is to use no more than 80% of your alternators output.

As you will see below from my load sheet I am right on 80% with my total - although this is a theoretical maximum rather than a practical one.

I won't ever be using the starter while transmitting on the radio and lowering the flaps all at the same time.

Even the continuous figure I give is a theoretical Max rather than practical.

I'm also updating my main power wiring diagram and will upload that soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment